facebook

ME loses configured servers from toolbar dropdown

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

binyan

I have jboss and websphere server connectors configured, and I got a message when I tried to select one of the server connectors from the drop down icon that there were “No enabled servers availabe – See MyEclipse preferences”. However if I go to the ME preferences and just click on the appropriate server connector (jboss, and websphere 5.0 in my case) then that is all that is necessary to fix it until the next restart. Both connectors have the correct info and are enabled in the pref page. The key is visiting the page and cancelling the dialog then all is well at least until the next restart.

#208014 Reply

binyan

This problem kept happeing until I blew away my eclipse configuration directory and my workspace. Then eclipse would start up with just the JBoss connector available, but it had blank for the jboss home. I assume this is the default setup.

#208021 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Yes that is the default. Are you running correctly now? I’m not too surprised you are seeing flaky preference state given that these are itterations of the RC builds (and I’m guessing previous M-builds) that might be not playing nice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: ME loses configured servers from toolbar dropdown

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in