facebook

ME50GA + nVidia Quadro + Win XPx64

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I just want to inform anyone using this setup of some workarounds for an ME/Eclipse/SWT/nVidia bug (I have no idea which one of these to blaim for the bug :-).

If you right-click on a project, and then select ‘Java Build Path’ – ‘Libraries’,
    in most cases the contents of the ‘Libraries’ tab is not drawn.

–>

The workaround is to select another tab (e.g. ‘Projects’, and then resize the properties window a bit, before re-selecting the ‘Libraries’ tab). Then the contents of the tab is drawn correctly……

#256395 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

keb,

Thanks for posting this. I believe that’s an SWT / video card interaction issue that I must admit we’ve never seen. However, we don’t have a system similar to yours either. 🙂 Hopefully this info will help others as well.

#256417 Reply

@support-scott wrote:

keb,

Thanks for posting this. I believe that’s an SWT / video card interaction issue that I must admit we’ve never seen. However, we don’t have a system similar to yours either. 🙂 Hopefully this info will help others as well.

Yes, you are most probably right about the cause of the issue, but you could quite easily implement a workaround in ME, since there obviously are differences when drawing the pages in the ‘default size’ dialog and when drawing after a resize.

If you could make the dialogs always being drawn like after a resize, the problem would be gone…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: ME50GA + nVidia Quadro + Win XPx64

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in