facebook

Membership?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carol

Hi, I downloaded the 30 day trial … ummm .. well probably 29 or 30 days ago. (on 5/9 to be exact) I just paid the $29.95 annual fee seconds ago……

Eclipse won’t shut down on me or anything tomorrow, will it? How does your company know when someone has upgraded their membership, since the payment is done through paypal? Moreover, how do I know?? 🙂 After paying, I came back to the website, and nothing changed ….

What do I get here on the website that I didn’t get before? 🙂
    What would have happened if I didn’t get the annual membership? Would Eclipse not start tomorrow? Will I get some kind of key emailed to me?

Sorry so many questions!!! Thanks in advance

– Carol

Edited to remove references to smilies since I don’t seem to have them. 🙁

#196321 Reply

Mark Walker

Hi Carol,

Eclipse won’t shut down on me or anything tomorrow, will it? How does your company know when someone has upgraded their membership, since the payment is done through paypal? Moreover, how do I know?? 🙂 After paying, I came back to the website, and nothing changed ….

What do I get here on the website that I didn’t get before? 🙂
    What would have happened if I didn’t get the annual membership? Would Eclipse not start tomorrow? Will I get some kind of key emailed to me?

When I joined, a couple of days ago, they emailed me a new license key to use instead of the trial key. The wording of the fields was slightly wrong, but other than that just enter the new key as instructed. I am sure you’ve probably received the email by now. HTH Mark W.

#196322 Reply

Carol

Thanks, Mark. I just came back to remove my post, because I did get the email!!!

But being that you responded so fast, I’ll just leave it there. 🙂

Thanks again!
    – Carol

#196323 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

I love it when members answer each others posts. It makes my job so much easier! 🙂

Just for closure, once you upgrade your membership, two things happen. First, we update our database so that your membership account goes from “trial” status to “subscriber” status. This ensures that you’ll retain full access to the MyEclipse website, downloads, forums, etc.

Second, our little mailbot creates and sends you a license key for the Enterprise Workbench that is good for the next year. You can then use your site access to download as many new versions of Enterprise Workbench, and any other forthcoming products (for your own personal use of course), that you desire.

Welcome to MyEclipse!

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Membership?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in