facebook

Metrics 1.3.8 not working in MyEclipse 9

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Derek Cook
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to get this plugin working in Eclipse. Using the Software Configuration Centre, I have added it via the Metrics 2 Update site.

The plugin appears to install, I can enable the Metrics in a project in the Java perspective package explorer and build the project. If I open the metrics view, whilst building, it shows all the classes being queued for analysis, but once that is complete it doesn’t show anything. I’m not sure if this is a MyEclipse problem or plug in problem, so I am posting here and on the plugin’s sourceforge page

My system details are

*** Date:
    Friday, 15 July 2011 18:26:54 o’clock BST

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 9.0
    Build id: 9.0-20110318

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 9.0
    Build id: 9.0-20110318

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Profiles\MyEclipse 9\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Profiles\MyEclipse 9\../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.i18n.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.v201103301700\eclipse_3215.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Profiles\MyEclipse 9\../../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar
    -install
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Profiles\MyEclipse 9
    -configuration
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Profiles\MyEclipse 9\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\Pulse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll

#318254 Reply

support-joy

Derek Cook ,

Sorry to hear you are running into issues trying to install Metrics 1.3.8. I am afraid, you have copy – pasted configuration details instead of installation details. Your installation details are located here – window > preferences > general > network connections. Could you copy and paste the same here.

I need to research if Metrics 1.3.8 is compatible with Eclipse 3.6.1. Could you please share the update site and the weblink which mentions regarding the plugin? This should help me quickly investigate your issue.

#318267 Reply

Derek Cook
    Participant

Hi, I’ve pasted the system configuration above, although I couldn’t find them in the network preferences!

I’ll post the plugin details in a moment

#318268 Reply

Derek Cook
    Participant
    #318300 Reply

support-joy

Derek,

I shall investigate and get back to you.

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Metrics 1.3.8 not working in MyEclipse 9

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in