facebook

Mobile Web Simulator – log?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lofi
    Participant

Is there a way to get the console.log() output in the Mobile Web Simulator?

And is there a more current version for MyEclipse 2014? Mine says “Version 0.2.0 (Early-Access 2)” in the info box.

Thank you for the help!

#346749 Reply

Hi Lofi,

>And is there a more current version for MyEclipse 2014? Mine says “Version 0.2.0 (Early-Access 2)” in the info box.
    Latest version of MyEclipse 2014 is a production release, you ought to update it or download it from here: http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-4.html

>Is there a way to get the console.log() output in the Mobile Web Simulator?
    When running the Web Simulator press F12 to show Chrome Development Tools and select Console tab.

#346763 Reply

Lofi
    Participant

Hello Octavio,

the Mobile Web Simulator info box says “Version 0.2.0 (Early-Access 2)” , not the MyEclipse 2014 version itself which I downloaded & installed in early January.

Thank you, F12 works fine. I hope you guys add a menu option. Unknown shortcuts are never a good thing when it comes to important development tools which nobody knows about 😉

#346912 Reply

Hi Lofi,

Thanks for reporting the problem, I have opened a bug to remove the early access label and also informed to the dev team about your suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Mobile Web Simulator – log?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in