facebook

MobiOne Studio 2.3 is available

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

support-michael
    Keymaster

MobiOne Studio 2.3 is available

MobiOne 2.3 is available for download and installation. See the links below for release details.

Download here
    Product Highlights
    Release notes

Note: The minimal version of iOS supported by MobiOne App Center Builder is iOS 4.3. Apple has obsolesced iOS versions earlier than iOS 4.3.

#334002 Reply

Does this mean iPhone 3G is not supported any more ???

#335467 Reply

XW14

I just downloaded the ver2.3.1 and now the internal database is not avaiable.
    It’s still possible to write into local db’s but I can’t see them in the test center.
    How can I see my created db’s?

Thanks,

#335468 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Please see the release notes, Section 1/Test Center notes for details:
    http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/docs/highlights/2.3.1/release_notes.html

We are working on a new Test Center that will be technically current w.r.t. HTML5 and related specs and tools. And more important is much more stable. More details to come.

#338452 Reply

mtanzeel

Hi Support,
    Urgently required to get this working. I updated my mobiOne version to the latest release and my existing mobione files are not working any more. Giving me the following exception. I want this to be working as I am stuck here and I need to deliver my project. Please help!

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    at java.util.AbstractCollection.add(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.AbstractCollection.addAll(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.HTMLExporterData.addScript(HTMLExporterData.java:854)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.HTMLExporterData.addExternalScript(HTMLExporterData.java:847)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.MapsProcessor.process(MapsProcessor.java:103)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.ElementProcessor.generateCodeFor(ElementProcessor.java:145)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.IPhoneComponentExporter.visitComponent(IPhoneComponentExporter.java:460)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.IPhoneComponentExporter.visitComponent(IPhoneComponentExporter.java:480)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.IPhoneComponentExporter.visitComponent(IPhoneComponentExporter.java:480)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.processors.IPhoneComponentExporter.exportScreen(IPhoneComponentExporter.java:439)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.HTMLExporter.generateHTML(HTMLExporter.java:836)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.codegen.HTMLExporter.exportForm(HTMLExporter.java:344)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.designer.export.ExportManager.exportHTML(ExportManager.java:427)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.designer.export.ExportManager.exportHTML(ExportManager.java:290)
    at com.genuitec.mobione.designer.action.RunEmulatorAction$2.run(RunEmulatorAction.java:49)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

#338464 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Apologies for the inconvenience of a code generation glitch in ver 2.3.2 for projects that contain more than 1 map widget. We are testing a hot-fix now and will make it available shortly.

#338481 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: MobiOne Studio 2.3 is available

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in