facebook

MobiOne to MyEclipse

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CorsairTwo

I have been a MobiOne developer for about a year now and have gone through a number of different versions. Each one was better than its predecessor. I wanted to feed back to you guys that v2.5 is a great leap forward in stability and performance. The new web simulator is terrific and provides me with a robust and comprehensive debugging ability.

The sophistication of my apps has progressed over this last year and I now find the need to move to data driven apps using cloud storage databases. MobiOne seems to be limited in that area. I have seen reference in other posts on this support site that getting to that next level of development means porting to MyEclipse. So I have acquired that product. I want to leverage the work I have done in MobiOne but can’t seem to find any documentation for porting a MobiOne app to the MyEclipse workspace. Is there such documentation and if ‘yes’ can you point me to it. If ‘no’, can you give me some quick bullet points on what to do?

Thanks again for a great product and for releasing 2.5.

Cheers,
    David

#345003 Reply

Hi David,

We ran into some glitch that the team is working out to support migration of mobione projects to myeclipse.

#345011 Reply

Brandon

Octavio,
    I would like to know more about this also when you get some info on it.

#345053 Reply

CorsairTwo

Thanks for the quick response. Nothing urgent, but important in the maturity and evolution of MobiOne as the starting point for ALL mobile development.

#345098 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Presently there is not yet a full update path from MobiOne to MyEclipse. The main issue we are working on is the MobiOne App Center Builder implicitly integrates non-core and some customized Cordova/PhoneGap plugins which are not readily available from MyEclipse. We will share more details as soon as this is available.

#353066 Reply

Hi,

We have released the process to build Mobione apps using MyEclipse 2015: https://www.genuitec.com/products/myeclipse/learning-center/mobile/mobione-apps-myeclipse/

Thanks,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: MobiOne to MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in