facebook

multi Application server [Enhancement]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

arnor

Hi to the list,

I use MyEclipse with JRUN4. I want know if it is possibile configure multiple jrun4 server in myEclipse.
    I work in different j2ee project at the same time. I would like if each project can be set in differen virtual server.

Tks in advance

Lorenzo Sicilia

#204527 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Lorenzo,
    Not currently… you can configure 1 instance of JRun4, and then setup deployments for each of your project, so they will all be deployed to the same server but in different contexts. If this doesn’t fit your needs, can you explain in more detail what it is you want and the advantage of it over what we provide now?

This helps us really get a clear idea of what it is we are missing as well as the ‘approach’ to take with it. Keep in mind that our feature list is user-driven, so if this is something the users need we will address it.

#204557 Reply

arnor

first thanks for the answer 🙂
    I try with my poor english to explain the concept:
    With JRUN I can setup more jvm instance. This feature is usefull because I can isolate each project in a jvm instance.
    When I sell my j2ee project in bundle there is an hosting. Each client has a virtual server.
    When I use MyEclipse I want put each project in different virtual server. than I need link a jrun instance to my project.

I hope this help

Lorenzo

#204563 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Lorenzo,
    We currently do not support this functionality of JRun’s but I will mark your request as an enhancement and we will look into it for you.

#204589 Reply

arnor

Ok, I hope see it in 2.8 release 😉

regards Lorenzo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: multi Application server [Enhancement]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in