facebook

Multi mail

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

If I have a button to send mail, and if I want more then one mail-adress (multi recipients). How do I do this? I have tryed to put a ; after each recipiant but I get an answer that it is a wrong email-adress!

#346438 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant
    #346461 Reply

Sorry

I followed the link, but it does not work, when i try to sen email it says that the email adress is not valid.

#346463 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

I don’t think you can send emails to multiple recipients from native apps.

#346468 Reply

Hi
    Thanks for the reply, well now i know.

#346476 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@rayan
    This is an unsupported feature (and may change at some pt soon) but on iOS you can specify multiple email recipients separated with a comma ‘,’ e.g., mailto:john@smith.com,foo@bar.com I did not test this on android. Notice there is NO whitespace between addresses. I confirmed this with MobiOne 2.6.1 on ios7 iphone5s. Your mileage may vary.

#346479 Reply

Hi thank you for answer, i will try this.

And by the way, your help from the sup.team I’m greatefull for.
    No you only have to supply long term hosting ( willing to pay a fee for that service.) and you have a perfect service.

Kind regards
    Raymond

#346494 Reply

Paul_paul
    Participant

I am at a loss to understand why you would want to pay MobiOne for hosting. Are you not aware that you cannot host native iOS apps yourself and neither can anyone else, the ad-hoc version that MobiOne supplies from the app centre is for testing purposes and not general distribution. That is why it is only available for 50 days. A native iOS app can only be distributed from the App Store and that is the only way you can do it.
    It is possible, however, to host your own Android apps but you do not get the essential auto update function that Google Play provides.
    Web apps can be hosted quite easily from any server but they now have so many unresolved issues they are really not worth bothering with until Apple changes Mobile Safari and I can’t see them doing that anytime soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Multi mail

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in