facebook

Multipage remove or disable a tab

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bremy

Hello,

Is it possible from javascript to remove or disable a tab I have in my multipage widget. Goal is to disable few tabs if conditions are not good to display them

Thanks

#348013 Reply

Hi bremy,

Not at this time, but I have shared the request with the dev team to see if there is some internal mechanism that available.

#348015 Reply

bremy

thanks a lot.
    The only thing I was able to do: ide the image for a tab in the tabbar. But space remains black and this is not pretty much sexy

I am still always impressed by Mobione. Good solution. The biggest issue is a missing syntaxical analysis for the javacript. When developping, it is necessary to add few lines and test. Either could be a nightmare to detect a small syntaxical error somewhere in the code

#348018 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>The biggest issue is a missing syntaxical analysis for the javacript. When developping, it is necessary to add few lines and test. Either could be a nightmare to detect a small syntaxical error somewhere in the code

Tip: I have been using chrome workspaces to do live edits on mobione project resources directly in the inspector (can quickly detect syntax errors). Then I refresh mobione project to see the changes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Multipage remove or disable a tab

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in