facebook

MyEclipse 2013/JRebel

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

spwalsh

JRebel does not seem to be completely integrated in MyEclipse 2013. I use Oracle AS 10.x and even after installing JRebel from “Install from catalog” and activating it, there are no Enable/Disable buttons in the Oracle AS server configuration pane. I was able to get it running by following the JRebel instructions for an external server, but that is not as integrated at JRebel was in 10.7

#339377 Reply

spwalsh,

I have escalated it to a dev team member. They will get back to you soon.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

#339487 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

spwalsh,

We’re working with the JRebel developers to see if the integration can be updated for MyEclipse 2013.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope the method advised by JRebel wasn’t too painful.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

#339537 Reply

Erkki

Hi,

I’m from ZeroTurnaround. We are not currently on the MyEclipse catalog with JRebel, so I think you selected the standard Eclipse Marketplace with “install from catalog”. The version on the Eclipse Marketplace does not include MyEclipse integration (it would confuse other Eclipse users), so please “install from site” instead and use the site http://update.zeroturnaround.com/update-site and select “JRebel for MyEclipse”

#339539 Reply

spwalsh

Okay, that worked, thank you!

You were correct about where I installed it from, it was not clear that installing it from that marketplace would not be the correct version for MyEclipse.

#339554 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Erikki,

Thanks for your help here. I didn’t realise that there was a JRebel version that integrated into MyEclipse 2013.

I’m glad that the problem has been sorted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2013/JRebel

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in