facebook

MyEclipse 2013 problem after upgrade

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gandalf902002
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m upgraded a project from MyEclipse 10 to MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench Version: 2013
    Build id: 11.0-20130401 on Windows 7 and I have no problem (only some problem with J2EE library fixed manually).
    The old project using Subversive 1.6 to connect to SVN.
    I installed Subversive 1.8 and I perform a Team -> Upgrade with no problem.
    Now when I use Team -> Syncronzie with repository the Synch prospective is show but in backgorund task a infinte loop start with

Refreshing external folder
    Searching for project to migrate

messages until I restart MyEclipse
    If I click to show backgroud process I see a loop of tasks with no more information (I see only a check on file /.org.eclipse.jdt.core.external.folders/.link0)

Sorry I see now the ticket “myeclipse 2013 – searching for projects to migrate ” where the same problem is reported
    I hope my use case will be usefull.

Thank you very much

#338946 Reply

gandalf,

Thank you for providing your scenario regarding the issue. The fix will be available in the next release of MyEclipse.

Let us know if you see any further issues.

#338954 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

gandalf,

In the second thread, Steve has reported that going to Preferences -> General -> Startup and Shutdown, and unchecking MyEclipse Migration Support disables automatic migration. You can use it as a workaround for now. Please let us know if it works for you.

It would be great, if you can provide us with file, located in workspace .metadata folder: .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.core/.org.eclipse.jdt.core.external.folders/.project . This will help us ensure that your problem is fixed.

Thank you!

#338960 Reply

gandalf902002
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you the work around works for now.
    I attach the file for your check

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #340525 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Improved project migration task configuration and performance is now available in the SR1 release. This can be downloaded from our site or the in-product update may be used. Update sites should be available later this week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2013 problem after upgrade

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in