facebook

MyEclipse 2015 CI

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi Tony,

I’ve migrate the fevia.war and after that a full build came up after the conclusion of the full build the MyEclipse began to behave slowly (thats the problem) a process has always 13% of CPU (image attached), no operation appears in the status bar (image attached).

Disable ALL the validations (maybe its a validation???), do a full validation of projects (don’t know why…) but after that the process remain 13 % (image attached) and no operation in the status bar (image attached).

The procedures to test is to deploy local in a private jBoss server, but when its stable and finished the work is commited and then build in a separated server and isolated with ANT.

Did not test the jBoss because its irrelevant, the slowness is evident before the jBoss start.

Cheers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #353958 Reply

Tony,

I ask a colleague to try set up the project with MyEclipse 2015 in his computer.
    Followed all the procedures, migrated, disable validations, all the stuff, and the behavior is the same, slow.. high memory consumption (1.3GB).and with the same errors in the .log file of his workspace.

Everything points to a project problem or complexity working in MyEclipse 2015.

The problem is what?

Cheers.

#353967 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Nuno,

Just a quick update. With your projects, we were able to finally replicate the performance problem (or at least one of the significant ones). It was caused by the fix for bug 425051 by the Eclipse/WTP team.

We’re working on a fix and we’ll follow up with more details when we have them. We’ll also work out some way in which we can get you a dev version to confirm that the fix really does work for you.

We really appreciate your patience and support in working with us on this. Thanks!

#353974 Reply

I Tony,

I’m glad you find the problem.
    When you get the solution please, send me a PM or post here so that i can test the new version of MyEclipse.

Cheers.

#393199 Reply

bigster
    Participant

Hi guys,

Any update on this issue? Its been almost 3 months.

Cheers,

Nuno Ferreira

#393207 Reply

support-swapna

Nuno,

The fix is out with our latest MyEclipse 2015 releases. Please update to CI 13, if you are working with the MyEclipse 2015 CI stream. For MyEclipse 2015 Stable stream, update to the latest Stable 2.0 release. Go to Help > Check for Updates to update from your existing MyEclipse installation.

Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2015 CI

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in