facebook

MyEclipse 2015 Maven Deps not being transferred

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Brian Fernandes

Tony,

Sorry – I thought I had responded earlier.

I am using ME 2015 CI all the time now with no need to go back to an previous version.

This is awesome! Thank you for the detailed feedback, testing and constant reports – all important fixes for MyEclipse and I’m glad they’re working for you.

I have passed on your thanks to our team and they are very pleased. Thanks!

#351119 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Tony,

Please try the REST Project Explorer in CI 4. We have a custom view as well as a tree within the MyEclipse Explorer. Let us know what you think.

See the Delivery Log for a few screenshots.

#397657 Reply

vahidm
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench Version: 2015 Stable 2.0 Build id: 13.0.0-20150518.
    I recently migrated from 2014 to this new environment. MyEclipse is hooked up to WAS 8.5.5.5. The problem that was reported earlier by Tony Herstell regarding spring-web.jar is not resolved yet and I’m facing exact same issue. In the deploy the Add/Remove Deployment window spring-web-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar is listed as a sub module of the main application. When I deploy the app this jar file is missing and I have to manually copy it.

Could anyone please shed some light on this issue

#397811 Reply

support-swapna

vahidm,

I could replicate the issue with WAS at my end. I have filed a bug for the dev team to look into it.
    Sorry for inconvenience caused. We will keep you posted about the fix.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#451432 Reply

andrij
    Participant

Hello,

Do we expect this to be fixed soon? The issue prevents us from upgrading to MyEclipse 2015, as no project with sping-mvc dependency works (getting ClassNotFound error after WAS startup, as jar file is missing).

Thanks,
    Andriy

#451454 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Andriy,

I’ve increased the priority on this but can’t give a time line. The CI stream releases are generally about two months apart, though this can’t be guaranteed, and I can’t say if this will be prioritized for the next release.

Sorry if this is vague but priorities and schedules are constantly shifting. Hopefully, we’ll know more in the next few weeks.

#452148 Reply

vahidm
    Participant

Hi MyEclipse Support team,
    I noticed an update in the delivery log for 02 Sep, 2015. Are you going to include the bug fix discussed earlier in this release or still its going to be tentative?

Regards,

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by vahidm.
    #452229 Reply

support-swapna

vahidm,

The fix will be included in our next CI release, i.e CI 15.
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#452245 Reply

vahidm
    Participant

Hi Swapna,
    Could you please provide a date of your CI 15 release.

Thanks

#452289 Reply

Brian Fernandes

vahidm,

Our next release in the CI stream will be around the end of September or the beginning of October. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

#454444 Reply

support-swapna

vahidm,

Our latest CI release, CI 15 is out. Please update from Help > Check for Updates and let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2015 Maven Deps not being transferred

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in