Tagged: MyEclipse 2015 mobile
July 26, 2016 at 9:05 pm #491781
1. In the past, my app worked like a charm using cordova3.6.3. Recently, I update some files to rebuild the app using Cordova cli-5.1.1. Unfortunately, I got a bug that sending email function doesn’t work.
2. May I set target android-16? Because I still have old device to run Android 4.2.2. Currently, I cannot install api into my old device.
Any solution or help will be highly appreciated.July 27, 2016 at 6:15 am #491807
Sorry that you are seeing issues.
Can you please give us some more details?
1. Please share with us the exact errors you are seeing wrt to the email function.If possible, please also share with us the project’s config.xml to help us investigate further.
2. The API level is 17 for Android 4.2.2. Please share with us the exact errors you are seeing when trying to install api into your old device.
3. Are you doing a local build or a remote build? If its a remote build, then can you please check how the local build works?
MyEclipse SupportJuly 27, 2016 at 5:30 pm #491924
1. I just kept using mobione mailto feature to build the updated app. In the previous app, it could show pop-up mail options. After I select local build to complete the updated app using Cordova cli5.1.1, I test the app and find the mail icon without showing mail screen.
2. As to Installment of my old device, it is okay for installing the debug version finally.
EddyJuly 28, 2016 at 3:46 am #491977
Thank you for the details.It looks like a development related issue. I suggest you please post to mobile web app development (Cordova/PhoneGap) related forums for better support from the developer community.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.
MyEclipse SupportSeptember 20, 2016 at 5:17 pm #497399
I was finally able to get an older MobiOne project imported into MyEclipse, but I am having an issue when I try to remote build.
I receive the following error:
Missing one of the key attributes ‘action#name,category#name’ on element intent-filter at AndroidManifest.xml:14:13-29
Validation failed, exiting
Has anyone ran into this before?
Thanks.September 20, 2016 at 11:43 pm #497438
Sorry that you are seeing this issue. The intent-filter might be empty in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
Can you please check this thread which discusses similar issue and try the suggestion?
I suggest you also check/cross post to development related forums like stackoverflow.com for better support as this looks like a development related issue.
Hope this helps. Let us know how it works.