facebook

MyEclipse 2015 not build remote phonegapp apps

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ogarzonm
    Participant

Hi!

I’m trying to build my app using myeclipse mobile tool (remote option), but is not possible I got the next error

an error occurred during Android build
    Unexpected error 404.

I check the log an got the next lines.

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.phonegap.core.ui 4 0 2014-07-30 18:27:49.497
    !MESSAGE Unexpected error 404

!ENTRY com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.phonegap.core 4 0 2014-07-30 18:27:49.672
    !MESSAGE Unexpected error 404
    !STACK 0
    com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.common.phonegap.remote.PhonegapBuildException: Unexpected error 404
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.common.phonegap.remote.PhonegapBuildService.invoke(PhonegapBuildService.java:212)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.common.phonegap.remote.PhonegapBuildService.invoke(PhonegapBuildService.java:218)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.common.phonegap.remote.PhonegapBuildService.invokeOptional(PhonegapBuildService.java:247)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.common.phonegap.remote.PhonegapBuildService.getApp(PhonegapBuildService.java:72)
        at com.genuitec.eclipse.mobile.phonegap.core.build.PhonegapRemoteBuildJob.run(PhonegapRemoteBuildJob.java:307)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

My myeclipse version is

Version: 2015 CI
    Build id: 13.0.0-20140711

My SO:

win2 and Mac

Thanks in advanced

#350823 Reply

there was problem with Phonegap Build server in the last 2 weeks, it is fixed and the server is up and running now. Can you please try it now ?

Swapna R
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2015 not build remote phonegapp apps

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in