facebook

MyEclipse 2015 shortcuts

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John Bender
    Participant

I recently upgraded to MyEclipse 2015 from MyEclipse 2014 and noticed 2 issues with shortcuts.

1. In 2014 version, double-clicking on a closed project would open it, this doesn’t happen in 2015 and I have to right-click and select “Open Project”. Is there a way to configure the double-click behavior so that it opens a closed project the same as MyEclipse 2014 does?

2. In MyEclipse 2014, when debugging a java application and stopped at a break-point, Ctrl-Shift I is mapped to “Inspect”. In MyEclipse 2015 it is not mapped. (Or at least it isn’t shown in the right-click menu). When I go to Window-> Preferences->General->Keys and filter on the Inspect command, it says that it is mapped but when using the debugger, it isn’t working and I have to right-click and select “Inspect” to view the value of my variable. Is this a bug in Eclipse or is there a way to get the shortcut to work?

Thanks,
    John Bender

Thanks

#397047 Reply

support-swapna

John,

Thank you for pointing to these issues. I have filed a bug to add double click support for opening a project in MyEclipse Explorer view. Opening the project by double clicking works in the Package Explorer view.

There is an issue with the Inspect key binding and the dev team is looking into it. If you look into the key bindings for Ctrl+Shift+I, it is also mapped to ‘Remove Tag’ for Emmet. For now you can remove the mapping by clicking on ‘Unbind Command’ button and the Inspect will work.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#397869 Reply

support-swapna

John,

The fixes for the issues you reported are out with our latest release,MyEclipse 2015 CI 14.
    Please update to CI 14 from Help > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#398195 Reply

John Bender
    Participant

Thanks,

I got the update and it works fine now.

Thanks,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2015 shortcuts

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in