facebook

MyEclipse 2020.9.16 Strange error – An internal error occurred during: "Server m

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Dear support I am suddenly getting the following error from MyEclipse 2020.9.16. Any idea how i can fix this. See attached file for additional information.

thanks in advance for any guidance,
    max

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2021-03-10 08:26:18.601
    !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Server metrics periodic save".
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @7ec82101 wants to load class com.eclipsesource.json.JsonArray. A different class with the same name was previously loaded by org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @263b00ac. (com.eclipsesource.json.JsonArray is in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @263b00ac, parent loader 'platform')
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.javascript.tern.metrics.TernProjectsOnSendMetricsProvider.provideMetrics(TernProjectsOnSendMetricsProvider.java:27)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector$RangeMetricsVisitor.scanProject(ServerMetricsCollector.java:862)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector$RangeMetricsVisitor.accept(ServerMetricsCollector.java:796)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.client.AbstractMetricsContainerNode.visitChildren(AbstractMetricsContainerNode.java:49)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.client.AbstractMetricsContainerNode.visitChildren(AbstractMetricsContainerNode.java:52)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.client.AbstractMetricsContainerNode.visitChildren(AbstractMetricsContainerNode.java:52)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.getMetrics(ServerMetricsCollector.java:429)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.manageUpload(ServerMetricsCollector.java:489)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector.access$6(ServerMetricsCollector.java:487)
    	at com.genuitec.eclipse.monitor.internal.collector.server.ServerMetricsCollector$PeriodicSaveJob.run(ServerMetricsCollector.java:897)
    	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #672076 Reply

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Forgot to include screenshot of error

thanks
    max

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #672078 Reply

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Forgot to include the screenshot of error from MyEclipse

thanks
    max

#672101 Reply

support-swapna

Max,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. Thank you for the logs.

Can you please clarify if you have installed any additional software/plugins to MyEclipse recently?
    Please try starting MyEclipse with -clean command args and check if it fixes the error.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how you get on with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#672162 Reply

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Hi Swapna Sorry for my late response. The only plugin i loaded is sonarlint, already tried -clean and it does not appear to fix the issue.

Thanks
    max

#672164 Reply

support-swapna

Max,

Sorry that the issue persists.

1. Can you please try -clean and then switch to a new workspace and check?
    2. Do you remember if the error popups during any particular action, like editing a particular file type or when working with a specific project? I checked with MyEclipse + SonarLint and do not see the error at my end.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#672194 Reply

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Swapna,

thanks again for your suggestions. this is strange it magically stopped giving me the issue. The only thing i did was upgrade sonarlint. I will keep a closer look at what i might be doing if it comes back up again. Sorry for having used up your time.

I have another issue that I am experiencing but I will create another inquiry for that.

thanks again ,
    max

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2020.9.16 Strange error – An internal error occurred during: "Server m

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in