facebook

MyEclipse 7.0 entirely pulse-based?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Having just downloaded MyEclipse 7.0 recently and installed it, I notice that I’m no longer able to add an extension location, as it looks like software updates are driven through Pulse within the MyEclipse IDE now.

I deliberately stopped using Pulse quite a few months ago because it made using software without update sites (like the licensed version of Triemax Jalopy) painful in the extreme. Now, with MyEclipse 7.0 apparently integrated even more with Pulse, I don’t appear to have a work-around for this.

Is there a way to add plugins to MyEclipse 7.0 via the IDE without an update site or having them registered within Pulse?

(I wanted to ask some questions about plugins without update sites on the Pulse forums, but the Pulse site’s rejecting my login attempts and claiming my email address is not a valid address if I try to reset my password. Lovely.)

#292479 Reply

Loyal Water

Is there a way to add plugins to MyEclipse 7.0 via the IDE without an update site or having them registered within Pulse?

I’m afraid the plugins cannot be added without going to the update site.

As far as the pluse forum issue is concerned, you should try to register again to make sure you really registered under Pulse 2. Maybe you were registered under pulse 0.9 beta before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 7.0 entirely pulse-based?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in