facebook

myeclipse 7 jsf EL autocompletition

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web 2.0 / AJAX
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

support-joy

rene.guenther,

Thank you for the suggestions. I would recommend you to post this to feature requests here – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topics/myeclipse/feature-requests/

#297647 Reply

Loyal Water

rene.guenther,
    MyEclipse 7.5 is going to be the first release to include MyEclipse Lite technology that we’ve been working on, allowing you to uninstall the *pieces* of the IDE you don’t want to use. In MyEclipse 8.0, we’ll expand the module list even further so you can turn off all the bits you don’t want (or add them back later if you want them)

#298016 Reply

esparisi
    Participant

The 7.1.1 version solve the problem ?

I hope yess

Regards,
    Emanuele.

#298020 Reply

support-joy

Emanuele.

Sorry MyEclipse 7.1.1 doesn’t provide the requested support. I would recommend you to post this to feature requests here – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topics/myeclipse/feature-requests/ Adding autocompletion support for JSF is going to be a management decision. I would request you and other users to create a post under feature requests and vote how many of you are interested in this feature. Depending on the number of votes, management decides the priority. 🙂 Also, as Nipun mentioned above, keep out on the lookout for our new releases MyEclipse 7.5 and MyEclipse 8.0 and keep checking the release notes and features list.

#300136 Reply

esparisi
    Participant

I’m testing the 7.5 release, but it seems to be that nothing change, now I ‘m starting to concern about my future decision about the renewing of my subscription.
    It’s difficult to me to think that I must skip the new releases because the problems mentioned above.

Regads,
    Emanuele.

#300250 Reply

Loyal Water

Emanuele,
    Im sorry you are still facing this issue. I have downloaded the MyBlogJSFJPA project and pasted the bean 20 times over to try and recreate this issue at my end but I have been unsuccessful. Auto complete does not slow down at my end.

I would appreciate if you could help us recreate this issue. Can you send us a sample project that would help us recreate this issue at our end. I assure you that we will fix is as a high priority issue as soon as we are able to reproduce this at our end using the project you send us.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: myeclipse 7 jsf EL autocompletition

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in