facebook

MyEclipse 8.0 and Dali

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Database Tools (DB Explorer, Hibernate, etc.)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Carl Davis

MyEclipse Folks:

I see that Dali 2.2 was as part of the larger Eclipse Galileo release. As MyEclipse version 8.0 is based on Eclipse Galileo, can you verify that the JPA tools in version 8 are Dali version 2.2?

If the JPA tools are not Dali 2.2, can you tell me what they are based on and where I can find this info in MyEclipse (I will monitor it in the future).
    Thank you

#306572 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Due to various significant issues we have had with the DALI tools in the past we have not migrated to this version and have a custom version of DALI 0.5 as part of MyEclipse 8.0 and of the upcoming 8.5 release. We will most likely be integrating the most recent release of DALI in a release post 8.5, definitely coming soon. We do not currently have this information available externally, I will respond here if we do make this info publicly available.

#306614 Reply

Carl Davis

One of the features of MyEclipse is the ability to add plug-ins from other contributors to use side-by-side with the MyEclipse “version” of plug-ins.

Can the current Dali plug-in be added to MyEclipse 8.0 without screwing up the features shipped with it?

Base replies on use of MyEclipse 8.0 with MyEclipse for Spring updates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 8.0 and Dali

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in