facebook

MyEclipse 9 horribly slow when editing XHTML/XML/JS

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Brian Fernandes

wciesiel,

We were able to replicate the problem internally with your test project and some other non-maven projects that I had set up with your prior explanation.

The team is working on fixing this right now, there seem to be some classpath queries that are going wrong. Will definitely be addressing this in 9.1.

Thanks for your input, I will add more information here when available.

#317599 Reply

wciesiel

were you able to reproduce this problem with provided sample modules?

#317600 Reply

wciesiel

OK, I missed your reply. Waiting for updates

#317623 Reply

Brian Fernandes

weiesiel,

We released a test build earlier today to a few customers who had the same issues. Hopefully this fixes the issue and we can move on with the 9.1 release. If you are interested in helping test, please follow my earlier instructions on the matter, I would appreciate your confirmation as well.

Thanks again for your input and test projects, they helped track down the problem.

#317640 Reply

wciesiel

I would be more then happy to take a test run of the test release as I do not have operational version of MyEclipse installed (due to this problem all versions I have are just for experiments, not actual production). I’ll send you an email with request for access to the test release.

#317647 Reply

Brian Fernandes

wciesiel,

Did not receive an email from you, could you please resend? Alternatively, just PM me with your email address.

#317917 Reply

Brian Fernandes

I’m happy to announce that MyEclipse 9.1 has been released. Thanks to pre-release testing by many developers on this thread, we were able to fix this performance issue and field test it before the public release. Thank you once again for your time, patience and support. For more details on the 9.1 release, please read this announcement.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 9 horribly slow when editing XHTML/XML/JS

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in