facebook

myeclipse blue 8.6.1 download

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Friends:

While I see the MyEclipseIDE Blue version 9.0 on the download site, I need to download the 8.6.1 version.

We are using 8.6.1 and as a team we dont have the go ahead to 9.0 yet.

Kindly provide me the link to download 8.6.1 for Win64 and Linux64 versions.

Thank You
    -Narahari

#315397 Reply

support-swapna

Narahari,

I will provide more details on this shortly.

#316354 Reply

junyuo

where do download 8.6.1?
    I also have the same question.

#316439 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

junyuo, Narahari,

Currently I cannot give you links to direct ME 8.6 downloads, but you can use our free eclipse manager software – Pulse – for this. You can get it from here: http://www.poweredbypulse.com/all_os.php .

When you successfully run Pulse, you will notice combo box with Eclipse versions in the top left corner. Please choose “Eclipse 3.5 – Galileo” version and you will notice MyEclipse 8.6 ready to install on the right. Select the version you want to install (Pro, Blue or Spring) and press green play button. This will install selected version with all features.

If you want to select features before installing the software, please open context menu on selected ME version with right mouse button and select “Add to profiles…”. This action will add MyEclipse profile to profiles list. Click on it and navigate to “Software” tab. Feel free to experiment with configuration. Press “Install now when you’re finished.

Hope this helps,
    Piotrek

#317755 Reply

DanMeyer

This is simply frustrating. I want the version that is ok’d by my company. You would think a link would be available…

#317760 Reply

support-swapna

DanMeyer,

I will provide more details on this shortly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: myeclipse blue 8.6.1 download

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in