facebook

MyEclipse/JBOSS inconsistency

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1) What version of MyEclipse do u recommend for Windows XP?

2). I’m having very inconsistent behavior running JBOSS 6.0.1.Final. It seems that when I create a new project I typically have to reinstall JBOSS. Usually that resolves the issues but this time I’m stuck.

I’m attaching two files, the Jboss log and the installation details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #342433 Reply

brucesanders63,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1) We recommend you install our latest version of MyEclipse – MyEclipse 2013 SR2 which is based on Eclipse 3.8.2 and also to take advantage of many bug fixes and enhancements. If you are already holding a license for MyEclipse, then the same license can be used for MyEclipse 2013 too, as our licenses are time based not version based. For more information on MyEclipse 2013 and the download links, please take a look at this thread – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/myeclipse-2013-sr2-is-now-available/

2) Regarding the JBoss server, we could not replicate the issue at our end on Jboss 6.1.0 final. Can you answer some queries to help us investigate further :
    a) Can you please check whether JBoss 6.1 server is working fine ? Please check whether you can deploy a project to Jboss 6.1 outside of MyEclipse without any issues.
    b) Please switch to a new workspace, configure JBOSS 6.1 server, create a new project, try deploying the project in Jboss server and check whether you can replicate the issue ?
    c) If you can still replicate the issue in the new workspace, attach the .log file which is located at <Workspace dir>/.metadata/.log file.

#342444 Reply

Will the latest install run on XP? If not, what is the optimum version to do so?

#342456 Reply

brucesanders63,

Yes, the latest version (MyEclipse 2013 SR2) will run on Windows XP. Let us know if you find any issues with the latest version. We will be glad to assist you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse/JBOSS inconsistency

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in