facebook

MyEclipse Mobile App Build Failed : CLOSED

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dizon

Hi, I recently tried deploying one of our mobile apps and I now receive a build failed error in the pop up. It seems to get stuck on the “Building…” status and checking logs I found the following message:
    “!MESSAGE Error: AppCenterBuilderException: Build failed. Error log: Unable to build application; application size is too big or server is too busy now.”

Does this just mean the MyEclipse Mobile Tools servers are currently down and can not complete any deployments? Are there any alternatives to deploy my app in case the servers are, in fact, down? I’ve done the following things in an attempt to fix the issue:

– I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    – Made sure I’ve checked for updates and upgraded to the newest version
    – I’ve deleted my .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources/.projects folder as I’ve read that can hang the build process
    – Cleaned before building & turned off Build Automatically
    – Deleted apps in my App Center

None of the above “fixes” seem to work for my problem and I can not trace what could’ve changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.[/list]

#344543 Reply

Hi dizon,

There was a glitch with our cloud build service, the dev team is investigating. I will follow up shortly with more info.

#344573 Reply

@dizon,

The problem has been resolved, please try a new build. In case of failure please share an email/build ID to investigate it.

#344575 Reply

dizon

All fixed. Thanks so much 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse Mobile App Build Failed : CLOSED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in