facebook

MyEclipse Reports key bindings

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ernestz

I installed the MyEclipse Reports plugin a short time ago. But, I have now come to find that the default CTRL-R (Debug mode, “Run to line”) no longer works.

When I hit CTRL-R, I see a popup in the lower right corner entitled “Create CrossTab”. I checked my key bindings in the Preferences -> General -> Keys and CTRL-R is still assigned to the Debug “Run to line”, but somehow it appears the reporting plugin is intercepting this keystroke (and possibly others???).

How to I undo this and possibly other key bindings?

#280735 Reply

Riyad Kalla

ernestz,
    This looks like a bug. I’ve filed it for investigation, thank you for reporting it.

#280740 Reply

ernestz

Thanks for the response. I found that disabling the report plugin while developing/debugging seems to temporarily resolve the key binding conflict.

#286265 Reply

ernestz

FYI – bug with key binding still exists with newly released 6.5.

#287136 Reply

Abby

I am also having this problem and have had to disable the entire reporting package.

Any update on the status of this?

#287223 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Guys we have this bug filed and are awaiting evaluation by the management team. I’m going to try and push for it to make the 7.0M2 release.

#287228 Reply

Abby

@support-rkalla wrote:

Guys we have this bug filed and are awaiting evaluation by the management team. I’m going to try and push for it to make the 7.0M2 release.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse Reports key bindings

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in