facebook

MyEclipse2021 hangs with “Updating Struts 2 Model (70%)” message.

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lee Haslup
    Participant

I am working on a project that was built over 10 years ago. Everything works (mostly) but is configured in ways that much of the tooling in Eclipse doesn’t understand. We are in the process of converting from Struts 1 to Struts 2. Occasionally, when I try to open “struts.xml” I get a message in the lower left-hand corner saying that the Struts 2 Model is being updated. I can’t say for sure whether Eclipse is hung or just taking a long time. I’ve given it two hours before.
    I was wondering if anyone knows which Struts 2 tooling is running and whether it can be disabled.

#679386 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Lee,

I believe this would be MyEclipse’s Struts 2 support. The building process should not take more than a few minutes – you definitely don’t need to give it a couple of hours. I have a few questions that should help us sort this out.

1) From you post title, when you see this message, the workbench hangs and is unusable?
    2) Can you please send us your workspace error log and, if possible, a screenshot of your workbench when you run into the error. You can find the log at [workspace_location]/.metadata/.log
    3) Please also send us the .project file and the contents of the .settings folder in the root of your project. If you cannot attach them here, please mail them to support@genuitec.com

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse2021 hangs with “Updating Struts 2 Model (70%)” message.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in