facebook

MyEclipseIde with Eclipse 3.0 [Enhancement]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

items

Hi,
    at first I would like to thank you for the job you did with the Ide. We’re just evaluating the plugin and yet we can say that e.g the code completition for jsps makes our work much easier.
    Therefore I would just like to ask if a release working with Eclipse 3.0 is planned (I was not able to get any results by using the search). We’ve tried to install the plugin, but it won’t work as well as with 2.1.

TIA
    Ralf

#197888 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Ralf,

A version that is compatible with 3.0M2 will be released in the next few days (8/20/2003). However, it will only be available to paid subscribers as an additional benefit. The functionality is the same as the 2.1 version so please perform your evaluation using 2.1.0 or 2.1.1. If you then choose to upgrade your membership you’ll then gain access to the 3.0M2 version.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#197972 Reply

The link for this download is on the site but the link is invalid. Any
    idea when this will become available?

#197975 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Sometime later this week. The release will be labeled 3.6.0 but the functionality will be identical to the 2.6.0 release for Eclipse 2.1 that will be released at the same time. 2.6.0 will just be compatible with Eclipse 3.0M2. One thing to note though, since Eclipse 3.0M2 is not “release” quality software, we still recommend running 2.1.1 until it is. We are providing a 3.0M2 compatible build simply as a courtesy to our paid subscribers that would like to try out the new functionality in 3.0M2.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#198207 Reply

Andreas Billmann
    Participant

Hi,

is there also an 3.0M3 build planned or are you waiting for the official 3.0 release?

Thanx,
    Andi

#198212 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Andi,

We’ll be providing an M3 build in our subsriber’s area within the next couple of weeks.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#198338 Reply

keithk

@scott wrote:

Andi,

We’ll be providing an M3 build in our subsriber’s area within the next couple of weeks.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

scott,
    How do I get notified for the M3 build support?

Thanks
    Keith

#198344 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Keith,

How do I get notified for the M3 build support?

Subscribe to our newsletter (on the left nav bar) and you’ll be emailed each time new releases are available.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: MyEclipseIde with Eclipse 3.0 [Enhancement]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in