facebook

MyEcllipse 8.6 & Android SDK

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ignaciom

Redirected from:

http://www.poweredbypulse.com/forums/showthread.php?1748-MyEclipse-8.6

I have MyEclipse 8.6. I have loaded the Android SDK on to my machine and have imported the ADK 15.0.1 plugins into MyEclipse. I have restarted the application and it does not prompt me to point to the SDK.exe. I went into Windows -> Preferences and did not see an Android option there. I have been working on this for approximately 3 hours and am nearly at wits end. Please advise. Thanks

#328888 Reply

support-swapna

JaredL,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. We do not provide intrinsic support for third party plugins but we will try to assist you in this case.

Can you please give us some more details ?

1. Can you please copy paste the Installation Details from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details?

2. Can you make sure that the version of the Android plugin is compatible with Eclipse 3.5 which is the base version for MyEclipse 8.6 ?

3. Go to Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench > Installation Details > Plugins. Now check if you see the Android plugin in the list of installed plugins.

4. If you have used the Dropins method to install Andriod plugin to MyEclipse, can you make sure you have copied the plugins and features to [MyEclipse 8.6 installation dir]/dropins ?

5. Can you please share with us the location from where you have downloaded the Android plugin and how you have imported the plugin to MyEclipse to help us replicate the issue at our end ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEcllipse 8.6 & Android SDK

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in