facebook

Need MyEclipse 9.0, not 9.1

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

support-jed
    Keymaster

Moved from http://www.poweredbypulse.com/forums/showthread.php?1513-Need-MyEclipse-9.0-not-9.1

Hi,

We’ve been using a Pulse MyEclipse 9.0 profile with Thoughtworks Twist for a few months. I’ve made some changes to the profile (added subclipse) for other team members to install. The problem is 9.1 is picked up instead of 9.0. Twist is not compatible with 9.1. Is there a way of forcing 9.0?

Cheers

#320010 Reply

support-joy

Hi Dean,

I have escalated your issue to dev team member. They would get back to you on this.

#320117 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Dean,

Sorry for the delayed response – I needed to try a few of these steps myself before giving you an answer. Do you have any idea why Twist will not work with 9.1? Is it an incompatibility with the base version of Eclipse being used or something in MyEclipse?

1) You can get 9.0 using the 9.0 offline installer, I can share the links with you. However, this will not give you the sharing experience you need.

2) I have created a custom feature that will lock your installation to 9.0, you need to add this to your profile along with another MyEclipse site that is publicly available. The feature is available as an archived update site (which you can host on your intranet if you wish or manually distribute to your developers)

Please write in to support@genuitec.com ATTN Brian with a link to this thread so we discuss further and so I can send you the required files.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Need MyEclipse 9.0, not 9.1

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in