facebook

need some importanbt functions about pdf and ilage widget lo

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

starmef

Hi wayne.

It’s now more than a year that I started tu use your wondefful software mobione.
    So, we already published a great app called PARIS eGUIDES which is available in Apple store for iPhone and in Google play for android smartphones.

I asked already some questions important for my apps but I didn’t receive anwers and examples of .mobi examples for easy custome them.

The questions are :

1. how to an offline widget to call an imafe or pdf file with zoom in/out ? like the case of the MP3 widget (files are locale inside the app).

2. how to add an offline google map with the user position to be shown (if internet ccess possible) and the some POIs with different icones.

I hope you can send me some .mobi page examples.

My apps are still blocked and not complet because of this problem because the files need really to be locale included in the app so that to be independant of the internet access.

My email is mailto:contact@PariseGuides.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #348368 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>1. how to an offline widget to call an imafe or pdf file with zoom in/out ? like the case of the MP3 widget (files are locale inside the app).

Here is a simple example: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7078
    You did not say what device/oses you are targeting. PDFs are rendered by the local pdf player installed on your device. Thus there are no options for controlling the pdf player’s settings for zooming.

>2. how to add an offline google map with the user position to be shown (if internet ccess possible) and the some POIs with different icones.

The map widget is built on top of the google maps api and requires the device to be online in order to access and render maps and map features. Out of curiousity how would would you anticipate an off-line map to work? For example are you thinking of caching map info? If yes how comprehensive would you expect an offline map system to be?

#348440 Reply

Mike Felker
    Participant

On #2, as long as the user can be online long enough to get the map, could you not somehow do a screencap (have a button that when pressed takes a snapshot of the map for later viewing) and save it to the phone/device?

Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: need some importanbt functions about pdf and ilage widget lo

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in