NetBeans Platform Application Support

Home Forums MyEclipse IDE Feature Requests NetBeans Platform Application Support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TG-GHT TG-GHT 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TG-GHT
    TG-GHT

This message has not been recovered.

Profile photo of TG-GHT
    TG-GHT

Dear MyEclipse Team!

It has been some time now that I have filed this feature request and so far I did not have any reason to bother the team any further with this issue. But just some minutes ago I found a comment on Geertjan’s Blog here:

http://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/what_i_don_t_get
    [Posted by guest on July 22, 2011 at 01:27 PM PDT]

indicating that this very feature request is under investigation by the MyEclipse team. The comment is supposed to be sourced by a MyEclipse team member.

Unfortunately I cannot verify that the comment has truly been written by a MyEclipse team member. So I wanted to kindly ask whether you could confirm or decline that the comment has been sourced by MyEclipse and consequently whether this freature request is actually being investigated.

A simple single line would be enough …

Thomas,

We took this idea under consideration but have decided that supporting Netbeans is too far out of alignment with our current product offerings and future strategies. As a result, we will not be supporting Netbeans in any way in the foreseeable future.

Profile photo of TG-GHT
    TG-GHT

Dear Scott,
    @support-scott wrote:

As a result, we will not be supporting Netbeans in any way in the foreseeable future.

Always a pleasure to here from you and once more thank you for a straight forward clarification and your efforts. A clear yes or no is always a tremendous help when making decisions and be sure that this fact will not be able to drive me away from MyEclipse.

Finally many thanks to the entire MyEclipse team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘NetBeans Platform Application Support’ is closed to new replies.