facebook

New app from Wimmmr – Fatherly Advice

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. App Showcase, Stories, Discussions
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hpl.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wimmmr

Wimmmr is once again excited to announce a new Android app! The name is Fatherly Advice.

Fatherly Advice is an app about advice you can give to your son or daughter to enlighten them, guide them, comfort them, cheer them up, bring them back down, confuse them or just plain old mess with them.

Fatherly Advice is also intended for your own personal use. Sometimes we all need a little guidance and inspiration to move us in the right direction. Within this app you’ll find a great variety of advice spanning everything from daily tasks, family, relationships, friends, career, money, success, happiness – and everything in between

You can read more about Fatherly Advice at wimmmr.com. Fatherly Advice is available for download at Google Play.

#348085 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@wimmmr

Congrats.
    I’ll give your app a look asap. I have a couple of kids and can use all the help I can get raising them.

Cheers!

#348096 Reply

wimmmr

Thanks!

Here are a few suggestions on how to use this app in your day-to-day life to inspire yourself and others;

– Write an advice on a piece of paper and put it in your child’s lunch box
    – Send an encouraging SMS to someone you love or a someone in need of a pick-me-up
    – Share and discuss advice with friends and family
    – Write down a piece of advice on a chalkboard at home for everyone to see
    – Talk to your kid about how a particular advice helped you in your life
    – Use the app as a daily reminder of your favorite advice

#348392 Reply

wimmmr

Please check out our blog!

Visit wimmmr.com

#348773 Reply

hpl

Hi wimmmr,
    Absolutely love you apps and I have looked at all 3 apps and was just curious, did you use Mobione to create all of these apps? If so, great job wimmmr and great job Mobione :).

PS: Regarding the features in the app, how much was “custom” (i.e. not “native” Mobione but e.g. java etc.) e.g. the conversations parts, update advice automatically parts (from your website or?), the sharing parts. I would be grateful if you shared a few comments on your development journey for these apps. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: New app from Wimmmr – Fatherly Advice

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in