facebook

new web site sooooo slow at work

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

bourdgu

traceroute to your domain will fail as I am behind proxy and no NAT

#285675 Reply

Riyad Kalla

My guess is there is something between your work and our side that is killing the traffic, without a tracert there isn’t much to troubleshoot unfortunately.

#290283 Reply

Ton Huisman

Using AdBlock Plus (ABP) in Firefox, I turned down all references to trackalyzer.com. (they tend to take the biggest portion of connection-time, runing some javascript or whatnot) After making this setting, overall speed of the main MyEclipseIde site is much, much better and stable, and I don’t have any missing images during the load and display of the site.
    I don’t mind you guys tracking site usage, but if it makes the whole site unusable, I’ll ‘vote’ against it, using an ad-blocker or whatever measures it takes.

Total site-speed is still something to be desired, but it’s much better than most sites from the far east (Hongkong, Japan, etc.)
    Forum speed usually is Ok, except when the USA is ‘awake’, then the speed is lower, and sometimes forum topics I try to open, fail with time-out errors. Usually a few retries later I can view the requested topics without issues.

Just to let you know…
    /Ton

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: new web site sooooo slow at work

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in