facebook

Opening TypeScript file null pointer exception

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

larrymmm
    Participant

Does anyone know why I’m getting an error opening a TypeScript file in CodeMix? It doesn’t seem to matter which perspective I’m in – I get the same thing in Java EE, <Angular> and TS. I’ve tried deleting my .codemix directory and restarting Eclipse but the problem remains.

CodeMix version: CI 2018.12.13
    Eclipse Oxygen 3a
    Windows 7 64 bit
    JDK 1.8.0_121

#605472 Reply

larry,

Sorry that you’re seeing a problem with CodeMix update.

Could you please provide more details about the exact error you’re seeing while opening TypeScript file in CodeMix? (Screenshot will help)

One of the probable reasons could be that CodeMix Engine was not connected for some reason. Are you sure CodeMix engine is connected and running ? (Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/901eac65340c2da41acd4a7da6a9f58e)

Please share your workspace log with us. (regular .log file that you can find in your <workspace-dir>/.metadata)

You can also connect with us directly from your IDE via CodeMix Live Chat.
    (Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9ba7b3d74e87064aacd378ca216cce86)

Regards,
    Shilpee

#605503 Reply

larrymmm
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

I stopped Eclipse, cleaned out the log, then restarted Eclipse. Attached is the log plus a screenshot of the TypeScript error as well as a screenshot of some errors I got on startup (they may be related). When I click on either of the URLs you posted, I get Page Not Found.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #605509 Reply

Aaron Lara

Larry, it’s much easier to inspect this kind of issues in a Live Chat session. If you have a few minutes, mind creating a live chat with us? In your eclipse go to Help > CodeMix > Live Chat… and start chat.

If you rather not doing a live chat, could you tell me what else do you have installed in your eclipse? You can go go Help > About… then click on Installation Details. A Screenshot of that dialog would help a lot.

Cheers!
    Aaron Lara

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Opening TypeScript file null pointer exception

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in