facebook

Outline not working anymore

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beat.jost
    Participant

It seems that the outline is not working anymore with ‘CodeMix’. Before with Webclipse i saw my typescript methods there (same for Ctrl+O)

#582750 Reply

Brian Fernandes

We’re working hard on adding Outline support to the CodeMix TypeScript editor (and other editors too) – this issue is being tracked here: https://www.genuitec.com/issue-tracker/33044/ and should make it to a release soon.

Pressing Ctrl + O should definitely work though, and bring up a local symbol search in the command palette – is this not working for you?

To go back to the Webclipse TypeScript editor, you can choose Open With > TypeScript Editor (this is the Webclipse TypeScript editor) or deselect TypeScript at Preferences > CodeMix > Languages > Preferred Editors.

#582757 Reply

beat.jost
    Participant

Guess this is overridden in eclipse (key settings)… I get the dialog attached.
    But think this is fine – just another kind of it. thx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by beat.jost.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #582761 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Ah, yes, if you use a CodeMix editor, you won’t get the quick outline that you are probably used to seeing. If you go back to the previous editor, you will see the older Quick Outline behavior.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Outline not working anymore

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in