facebook

package explorer view is saved showing only one project

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    My workspace seemed to be stuck at a workspace view of a single project while I have multiple projects. This happened when I used the ‘Open in New Window’ option at a single project. Now every time I open my workspace it shows the single project I opened with the ‘Open in New Window’. How to I reset my package explorer view?

Thanks,
    Mike

#335755 Reply

Mike,

When you open MyEclispe workspace, all the projects that are in the workspace will be listed under Package explorer by default. If you right click on any project and click “Open in new window”, only that project you selected will be opened in new window. You can goto rest of the projects by clicking on “Up to workspace button” on the top of package explorer in the new window.

It is not possible to show all the projects in the package explorer when you access “Open in new window” option.

However, this is a base eclipse feature. I suggest you cross post on Eclipse forums as a feature request.

#335870 Reply

Mike,

To see all the projects in package explorer, the way to workaround it is to close all perspectives, open MyEclipse Java perspective and then restart MyEclipse.

Please take a look at this bug which mentions this issue – https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=367301

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: package explorer view is saved showing only one project

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in