facebook

please help

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wsammie
    Participant

i have a problem like when i develop an application under phne gap project and when finished and i want to preview it under the phone gap and preview app using the mobile web stimulator i cant preview it or rather its just saying:

This is a single page boilerplate template that you can copy to build your first jQuery Mobile page,without displaying the app

#482984 Reply

wsammie
    Participant

i have a problem like when i develop an application under phne gap project and when finished and i want to preview it under the phone gap and preview app using the mobile web stimulator i cant preview it or rather its just saying:

This is a single page boilerplate template that you can copy to build your first jQuery Mobile page,without displaying the app

#483200 Reply

support-swapna

Willis,

The PhoneGap Application Project creation wizard only provides templates to choose from. Once the project is created, you need to edit the index.html and add your code accordingly in the header,content and footer sections.

What you are seeing in the Preview is the default content in the index.html.

<div data-role="content" >
                <p>This is a single page boilerplate template that you can copy to build your first jQuery Mobile page.</p>
                    <canvas width="" height="300"></canvas>
    </div><!-- /content -->

You need to add your content in the place of default content.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: please help

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in