facebook

Populating a Menu list from a LOCAL DATABASE

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

RogelioChavarria
    Participant

Thanks again for all your support.
    Now im trying to test muy app uploading the files to the app center but when i test the app on phones the app dont works. when im testing the app in the simulator everything runs good, the database is loaded and working but when i try to test in an iphone or an android phone the list that is populated by the database is empty, can you help me?
    Thanks

#349901 Reply

Code_A

I have never installed and ran a local DB (mine have always been on a web server) but I am wondering if you are missing some of the necessary files to run the DB locally on the device. When building the app for deployment, make sure to include any js libraries or external files needed to support the local DB.

You can files in the additional project files section and the js libraries section of your project. Also, make sure all necessary files are included in the app build by checking the boxes next to the files when building your app for iOS or Android.

#353409 Reply

RogelioChavarria
    Participant

Thanks for all your support, but i have another problem, now everything is working very well except that the scroller do not adjust tu the list content, can you help me? do you need my list-db.js?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Populating a Menu list from a LOCAL DATABASE

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in