facebook

Problem with Metrics Plugin

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Derek Cook
    Participant

Hi, For a year or so I’ve been using the Metrics plugin at http://metrics.sourceforge.net in MyEclipse

All was working well, including adding it to my Pulse Profile when I moved to Pulse in the autumn. However since reinstalling MyEclipse 7.0 via Pulse (I had a computer problem recently), if I include this plugin, the IDE build process doesn’t work. I.e. I can change a source file, and the project does not get built. If I remove the plugin, the build process works again. If I put the plugin back in, it stops working again.

Do you have any ideas what’s happening? Is there a way to get this plugin working?

I note this plugin hasn’t been updated for a while. If it’s an unresolvable compatibility issue, are you aware of an equivalent (and free or low cost) plugin that does work with MyEclipse 7?

#293539 Reply

Loyal Water

Derek,
    Im not sure if version of Metrics that you are using is compatible with Eclipse 3.4 which is the base eclipse version of MyEclipse 7.0. That could be the problem here. Could you please confirm that the plugin is compatible with Eclipse 3.4.

#293550 Reply

Derek Cook
    Participant

I don’t currently have Eclipse 3.4 installed as a separate product.

Do you know of any other metrics plugins that are known to work?

#293561 Reply

Loyal Water

I don’t currently have Eclipse 3.4 installed as a separate product.

From the link you posted, it doesnt look like the plugin is compatible with 3.4.

Do you know of any other metrics plugins that are known to work?

Im not aware of any other plugin. Sorry about that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Problem with Metrics Plugin

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in