facebook

Problems upgrading – Europe [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stickybit AB

Hi!

A couple of days ago I managed to convince my boss to upgrade MyEclipse for me. However, after trying several times just getting validation errors from the PayPal form we gave up.

The form is made for US credit card holders. We’re Swedish company and some of the information that was needed (e.g. state, fixed telephone number format) did not able to us. Hence, we could sent your our money – which I think you’d liked.

To sum it up, get a upgrade system that works. Do you really need all that information to make a withdraw from a credit card?

Sincerely,
    Jimisola

#196937 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Jimisola,

Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue. Naturally, we want to make upgrading as easy as possible, across the globe. We’ve processed subscription upgrades from most of the EU countries at this point so I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem. Did the form actually reject the payment when you filled it out? I’ll forward your comments along to the person that handles our electronic payment arrangements and we’ll do our best to get the issue taken care of.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#197391 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

I’ve checked the PayPal process and once you start it there is a special link that says ‘outside the US’. If you follow this link, you’ll find country-specific options, such as special addressing, for making your payment properly.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Problems upgrading – Europe [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in