facebook

Proxy class and JWSDP1.5, Certificate

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Services
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jag

Hi
    I am trying to create proxy class using vendor’s wsdl, but it does not create all the proxy class, and few class do NOT have all the methods required. Vendor suggests to use JWSDP 1.5. and JRE 1.5.x. I tried adding to the user library and importing before creating the WS client to the project, no luck. I am not sure, what I am missing

Moreover my vendor has provided certificate and when I attempt to use WS explorer, I receive the following msg. Any ideas.

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
    WSDLException
    WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https:xyz.wsdl

I highly appreciate your help on this.

#301862 Reply

Brian Fernandes

asi,

What sort of web service is this? Since your vendor mentioned JWSDP 1.5, I think it’s probably a JAX-RPC web service, something we do not support – other than in MyEclipse Blue. Can you tell me what wizard you were using and what version of MyEclipse?

As far as the web services explorer is concerned, would it be possible for you to send us the URL so we may test locally? You could send to support@genuitec.com ATTN Brian if you prefer to use email.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Proxy class and JWSDP1.5, Certificate

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in