facebook

Purchase additional Subscriptions [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wayne Kidd

I want to purchase 2 additional subscriptions for my team. I cannot find a mechanism to do that on the site. In addition, I want to be absolutely certain that the software is not sending any information back to you about anything. I have seen disturbing messages from the software when I installed on more than 1 system at my home. I am controlling all of the usage of this product at my company and I do not want other members of my team to have separate accounts on the myeclipse group. I am willing to pay their subscriptions, but not to have them participate in the website.

Wayne

#197629 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I want to be absolutely certain that the software is not sending any information back to you about anything. I have seen disturbing messages from the software when I installed on more than 1 system at my home.

For the record MyEclipse does not transmit any type of information back to us. What you may have observed is MyEclipse subscription enforcement mechanism chatting with other MyEclipse instances on your network to validate that a subscription id was not being shared in an unauthorized manner. This feature was added because early on it was learned that a group of substantial size was illegally sharing a subscription to avoid paying the low $30/ea subscription. It is unfortunate that we have to resort to such measures when we have intentionally priced MyEclipse at a level that any professional developer on the planet should be able to afford.

I want to purchase 2 additional subscriptions for my team.

If you will send a request for the number of additional subscriptions you wish to purchase to support@genuitec.com someone here will contact you with the purchasing process.

We appreciate your consideration and support.

Michael
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Purchase additional Subscriptions [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in