facebook

Purchasing Eclipse via Paypal

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bblackmon

My subscription has expired and I desperately need to use Eclipse to do some work. I tried to purchase the product via a credit card via Paypal and Paypal has notified me that I will have to wait for my next credit card statement to receive some magic ‘extended number’ so I can subscribe to their ‘service’, which I have no need for.

In the meantime, they have charged me $1.95 for the privilege for misleading me to believe I would be able to purchase the product, like I’d be able to USING ANY OTHER SERVICE WITH A CREDIT CARD without having to get involved with them.

This sucks. Is there another way to use the product or do I have to go back to textpad?

#201539 Reply

Sorry you had to go through that experience. Paypal seems to work for some people, but, like you, others dont like the fact that you have to create an account to use your credit card.

This is the reason why we offer other payment option and accept nearly every payment form. Please review the payment options section located at:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Recommend_Us&file=payment_options

I’m sure you will find something that suites your needs.

Best Regards
    Jim K.
    MyEclipse Subscription Services

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Purchasing Eclipse via Paypal

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in