facebook

push notice

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI

Everyone that i using my app is asking how they will know if something new is happening, and how will they know?

A push notis would be a great help here. When can we expect this to happen in Mobione?

Regards

#345787 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Hi,

We understand the desire for push notification capability to support app management. Apologies for this non-answer but due to other product priorities I can not commit to if/when such service will be available.

#345792 Reply

Hi

a couple of weeks before Christmas I wrote your salesteam, because I might switch platform, because of the missing push notification function. And i got a mail reply from your salesteam, that you was currently testing push notifications, and it was expected to be launched late december 2013 or early january 2014!

Reading your answer, shall I understand it that way, that you are not testing it and that it will not be released very soon?

Regards
    TKT

#345813 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

> i got a mail reply from your salesteam, that you was currently testing push notifications, and it was expected to be launched late december 2013 or early january 2014!

This was an accurate reply at the time as this was our intent. Our development plan did not work out as we intended. Thus presently we are deferring release of push notification services for the immediate future. We understand this capability is important to many mobione customers and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

#345817 Reply

Thank you for the answer, but please work on it because it’s importent for us as users and for you as well.

Regards
    Ray

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: push notice

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in