Python debugger does not work on Windows

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support-swapna 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alan
    Participant

I have been able to run (break points don’t really work, but that is a different issue) Python code on Linux in CodeMix (on Amazon Linux-2 AWS Workspace)

HOWEVER, I have NOT been able to run Python code on any Windows machine (I have tried 2 machines).

Here is an abridged version of my launch.json:

Here is the Python code (but I get the same result no matter what file I try to run):

And here is the result in Terminal+:

I have also tried copying the command line, removing the offending “&” –> this always has lead to some other error, but so far has not worked. (BTW, copying the command line means copying to a separate program, like vim, removing the newlines that the copy ends up inserting, and the pasting it back with the “&” removed).

I have also tried installing a completely fresh version of eclipse+CodeMix –> this gives the exact same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Alan.
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Alan.
    #611102 Reply

support-swapna

Alan,

Sorry that you are running into this issue. I see the problem with debugging at my end as well. I have filed a bug for the dev team to look into it.
    We will keep you posted about the fix schedule soon.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Python debugger does not work on Windows