facebook

re:Profiling in MyEclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When launching the profiler on my java process, the launching encounters a problem.

(class: com/aciworldwide/base24/es/dh/common/command/es/ESReversalCommand, method: generateReversalFromRequest signature: (Lcom/aciworldwide/common/DataObject;Lcom/aciworldwide/base24/es/dh/common/valueobjects/CommonTransactionData;Lcom/aciworldwide/commer`ý·’l÷D>è͙7¦Œkmè͙7ˆk{7Ы·’P|è͙7`»A8`k8|`k8üßk8Â�ûD>è͙7è͙7Ÿ?1mˆJw8xÂ�®5€Â�®5l”®5

I am not sure why path to the class is garbaged?

Thanks

#294274 Reply

Loyal Water

What profiling tool are you working with ? What version of MyEclipse are you working with?

#294277 Reply

Hello,

I am using the TPTP Platform plugin for Eclipse. The version is 4.x.

I have a workaround by using Netbeans 6.5 but would like to do this in Eclipse.

Thanks

#294294 Reply

Loyal Water

rremedios,
    This is an post by a user who was able to get TPTP to work with ME 6.x so maybe you could take a look at this. The steps he followed have been mentioned here:-
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/eclipse-3-3-tptp-profiling-of-tomcat-howto/&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

#295042 Reply

kazoo

MyEclipse Staff,

Can you offer any support on how to profile (with any profiler) using weblogic and EJBs (2.0)? I am using ME 6.0. Should I download 5.5 ?

#295072 Reply

Loyal Water

kazoo,
    I haven’t used any profiling tool with MyEclipse so can’t give you much inputs here. Sorry about that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: re:Profiling in MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in