facebook

Reassurance that things are setup correctly. [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. I noticed that the MyEclipse features and plugin directories are located in the installation directory under “Program Files/MyEclipse/eclipse”. I assume that there is an Eclipse mechanism that links it’s installation under c:/eclipse to these directories. It seems to be working as the “about” dialog states that MyEclipse plugins are at level “2.5.0”.

Also, my workspace directory is not under c:/eclipse and I use the “-data” command line switch to specify the workspace location. Is this a problem?

Let me say that I am not complaining or finding any fault, only want to uderstand how things are working.

Thanks,
    Mike

#197180 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Mike,

No problem being curious, especially since our installation configuraiton is rather unique for most Eclipse products. I think you can find the informationon how our installation links with Eclipse in this question from our FAQ:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=4&categories=Installation+and+Configuration&parent_id=0#52

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reassurance that things are setup correctly. [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in