facebook

Redeploy sets a timestamp in the future on .class files

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench, Version: 2013, Build id: 11.0-20130401
    “Build Automatically” is enabled to true. Tomcat is not running. We are also using the m2e plugins.

We observed that whenever we do a redeploy i.e by clicking on the “Deploy MyEclipse J2EE project to server” icon and then clicking on the Redeploy button for that particular app, the .class files are redeployed to the specified folder with timestamps in the future. Eg, if I click on the Redeploy button on 29th July at 9:00 am the timestamp on the file is 29th July 11:00 am. It could be anytime in the future. Due to this the hot sync redeploy does not happen. Please let us know asap what the issue could be.

#341117 Reply

vandanagopal11,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Please update to our latest release, MyEclipse 2013 SR1 and check whether you can replicate the issue ? Go to Help > Check for updates > Select ‘2013 SR1’ and click Apply.

If you can still replicate the issue in MyEclipse 2013 SR1, please answer some more queries to help us investigate further :
    1) Can you please mention the exact steps in detail to help us reproduce this issue ? Also, please mention what type of application(Web/Maven/etc) you are deploying ?
    2) Can you please mention the Tomcat server version in which you are deploying the application ? Also, please mention whether it is a local server ?
    3) Can you please let us know whether the class timestamps are fine after the first deploy ?

Let us know how it works for you in MyEclipse 2013 SR1.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Redeploy sets a timestamp in the future on .class files

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in