facebook

Redirected from poweredbypulse.com

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ignaciom

dmac

I have the issue:
    Software being installed: MyEclipse 8.6 (Profile) 2.0.0.0000000051 (com.poweredbypulse.profile-646939-rmb-518043 2.0.0.0000000051)
    Missing requirement: MyEclipse 8.6 (Profile) 2.0.0.0000000051 (com.poweredbypulse.profile-646939-rmb-518043 2.0.0.0000000051) requires ‘com.google.gwt.eclipse.sdkbundle.e35.feature.2.1. 0.feature.group 0.0.0’ but it could not be found

Can someone be more specific to the reinstall process since I’m new to this IDE?

http://www.poweredbypulse.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5387#post5387

#313285 Reply

support-joy

dmac,

Can you please answer below queries for me to get to the root cause?
    1. Can you copy and paste your installation details? Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details.
    2. What is the software update / plugin you were trying to install that resulted in the above issue? Can you please list the detailed steps here.
    3. Have you tried pulse to fix the above issue? Can you try doing this –
    a. Open Pulse
    b. Login to Pulse
    c. Select “Eclipse – Galileo” realm from top left hand corner dropdown
    d. Select “MyEclipse 8.6” from “My Profiles”, right click on the same and click on [re-install and run]
    e. This will open a wizard which will guide you through the rest of the steps
    Let me know how this works for you

#313593 Reply

CodePatriot

Please explain what you mean by “Open Pulse”? I am running MyEclipse. Is “open pulse” some thing you do from within MyEclipse?

#313596 Reply

CodePatriot

Oh, ok. I searched for pulse, and found “pulse explorer”. Ran that, and followed the steps above.
    “Profile contains errors. Pulse has been unable to create a plan…required s/w could not be located. Could not locate installable unit: org.rubypoeple.rdt.feature.group 0.0.0”
    I suppose now I have to go back to the pulse forums?
    And yes, this all started when I tried to get the Rudy plugin.

#313598 Reply

CodePatriot

Ok, so I just used Pulse to down load bare bones Eclipse 3.5. And got the same error when trying to install the Ruby plugin. So I guess it is not a MyEclipse issue.

#313655 Reply

support-joy

CodePatriot,

Looks like the ruby plugin you are trying to install is not compatible with Eclipse 3.5.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Redirected from poweredbypulse.com

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in